Rates are charged per session, not per hour
Initial diagnostic session - Rate if self pay: $150.00 NOTE: Insurance co-pays vary
Individual session - Rate if self pay: $135.00 NOTE: Insurance co-pays vary
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is there a co-payment? Or Co-insurance payment (listed as a percentage)?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician? (Florida Health Care Plans requires a referral from your primary doctor)
Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare (OPTUM), Florida Health Care Plans, HPP, Magellan and a few others.
NOTE: This provider no longer accepts Medicaid. I am also not a Medicare provider
Have you considered:
Employee Assistance Programs?
---- Check with your or spouse's employer or HR Department to see if the employer has contracted with an "EAP". EAP will cover counseling, at no charge, for a specified number of sessions with me. Call the EAP number and ask for an authorization. It is all confidential. No information about going to counseling is revealed to your employer.
That is all it takes. Very simple, and you won't be charged one cent by the therapist.
Cash, HSA/FSA, check; major credit cards accepted for payment only by special request.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and/or you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $100.00 before another session is scheduled.
Too busy to call your insurance company? Please email me at [email protected] for further information. Send your insurance information - member ID, Date of Birth and Subscriber name/relationship and I will check coverage info for you!