Rates are charged per session, not per hour
(I think I am the only therapist around here who does this!)
Initial diagnostic session (Usually 60 to 75 minutes) Rate if self pay: $125.00 NOTE: Insurance co-pays vary
Individual session (Usually 50 to 60 minutes) Rate if self pay: $125.00 NOTE: Insurance co-pays vary
$110 for 45 minute sessions, are available by request. (This is the only session that is charged by the number of minutes)
Marriage/Couples Session (Usually 50 to 75 minutes) is $175.00 NOTE: I do not accept insurance to help cover Marriage/Couples Counseling, and therapist will not file claims on a per patient basis. Therapist will only accept private full fee for this service.
Options: For some issues you may want to consider an extended session rather than having to wait 7 days between sessions. Discuss with your therapist if interested.
- $400 Single Intensive Session Therapy - (3.5 hrs) trauma resolution, phobia elimination, pre-paid; results are obtained much sooner than weekly 1 hour visits. Insurance will reimburse for first hour only.
- $700 Two Intensive Sessions in one week, a day apart (discount only available if prepaid); results are obtained much sooner than weekly 1 hour visits.
- Prepaid 10-individual session Discount - Schedule 10 weekly visits in advance and pay $995.00! Without discount - $1250.00
- Prepaid 10 Marriage/Couples Therapy Sessions - Schedule 10 weekly visits in advance and pay $1500! Without discount - $1750.00
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is there a co-payment? Or Co-insurance payment (listed as a percentage)
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Aetna, Cigna, Tricare, United Healthcare, Florida Health Care Plans, West Volusia hospital Authority (POMCO), HPP, Magellan.
This provider no longer accepts Medicaid.
Employee Assistance Programs
Check with your or spouse's employer or HR Department to see if the employer has contracted with an "EAP". EAP will cover counseling at no charge for a specified number of sessions with me. Call the EAP number and ask for an authorization. It is all confidential. No information about going to counseling is revealed to your employer.
That is all it takes. Very simple, and you won't be charged one cent by the therapist.
Cash, HSA/FSA, check; major credit cards accepted for payment only by special request.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and/or you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay my full session rate or the full contracted rate between the insurance company and me.
Questions? Please contact me for further information. Send your insurance information - member ID, Date of Birth and Subscriber name/relationship and I will check coverage info